Write and arrange your own fingerstyle blues instrumentals
Learn the skills to create your own original repertoire, including how to:
- build your own chord progressions
- turn licks into melodic, song-like themes
- develop your ideas into full-length arrangements using intros, endings, bridges, shout choruses and more
Sign up now to study with David Hamburger in this small group, interactive workshop.
- Four weekly live-online sessions via Zoom
- 7:00-8:30pm CST Nov. 14, 21 • Dec. 5, 12
- Lessons archived for 90 days after course closes
You will need to log in to Zoom to participate and be able to connect with both audio and video.
Participation limited to 15 students for maximum interaction and instructor feedback.
10% discount available for students currently enrolled in the Fingerstyle Five membership!